Associated Endocrinologists COVID Precautions
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our high standard of care ensures that your continued trust and safety are not compromised. We will continue, as a daily practice, to follow universal precautions as outlined by the CDC standards of infection control.
Our safety procedures below will assure you that you have a safe and comfortable visit while in our office.
- We request all patients wear a mask when entering and exiting the office.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. We will provide this for you.
- Upon entering the office, a staff member will use and infrared forehead thermometer to take your temperature.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID risk screening questionnaire when you arrive at the office.
- We request that you limit visitors joining you at your visit to parents of minors or for critical assistance with transportation into our office, communication, or personal care.
- Appointments will be scheduled to optimize social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients entering the office at any given time.
- Waiting room seating has been changed to reflect social distancing.
- Our staff will wear masks and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and are also screened at the start of each day.
- Every patient room is thoroughly disinfected before and after every visit.
- All other areas of the office are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after patient and staff contact.
You can be assured safety measures at our office will continue to evolve as more information develops. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times. We will continue to look for ways to make things easier for you without compromising safety.