New Office Procedures:
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our high standard of care
ensures that your continued trust and safety are not compromised. We will continue, as a daily
practice, to follow universal precautions as outlined by the CDC standards of infection control.
Our new safety procedures below will assure you that you have a safe and comfortable visit
while in our office.
- Upon entering our office we require that all patients wear a face mask at all times
during the visit.
- Our front desk will greet you with a temperature check, screening questionnaire, and
- We request that unless absolutely necessary, others do NOT attend your appointment
- Appointments are being scheduled so as to limit the number of patients in the office.
- Waiting room seating has been changed to reflect social distancing.
- Our staff will wear masks and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All areas of the office are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after patient and
You can be assured safety measures at our office will continue to evolve as more information
develops. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times. We will continue to look for
ways to make things easier for you without compromising safety.